Copyright 2021 John Alex i Piotr Jankowski
email@example.com +48 509 774 360
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The data administrator is a natural person: Piotr Jankowski with residing at ul. Komedy 12, room 11, 80-176 Gdańsk. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. I respect the right to privacy and I care about data security. For this purpose, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is enabled and used for the site
5. Personal data provided in the site/blog registration form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
6. If you have an Account on my website, I process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, IP address.
7. I am also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter and people signed up for a webinar or live-chat each time.
8. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish e-mail contact, shape the content of a potential Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the
services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data
e. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
f. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you signed up for the webinar, or live-chat
9. I am using the WebWave page builder. WebWave confirms that all data about my users is stored on servers located in the EU. WebWave has always made it possible to permanently delete each account and all data associated with it. WebWave does not collect or store any personal data about users of pages created in their system.
10. Each data subject (if I am their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
11. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. I reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige me to retain data.
13. I have the right to share your personal data and your other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
14. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
15. I do not share your personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
16. I have introduced the SSL certificate of the website and I have introduced access control, thanks to which I minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
17. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by me or the processors with whom I closely cooperate.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
19. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
I use the following cookies on my website:
a. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
d. "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes
from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e. "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
21. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.